Перегляд за Автор "Kobielieva, A. V."
Зараз показуємо 1 - 7 з 7
Результатів на сторінці
- ДокументDeterminants of commercialization of innovative technologies(Луцький національний технічний університет, 2022) Kobielieva, A. V.It is proposed to develop two separate plans for the commercialization of both technologies and innovations. This will allow more efforts to be directed to the creation of new knowledge directly, and not to the improvement of old ones, since innovation is an activity aimed at creating fundamentally new products and services that did not exist before. Of course, the process of commercialization of technologies should also develop at an active pace, as this will increase the competitiveness of existing products on the market.
- ДокументFormation of the mechanism of commercialization of intellectual technologies on the basis of the functional approach(Bydgoszcz University of Science and Technology, Poland, 2021) Pererva, P. G.; Maslak, M. V.; Kobielieva, A. V.The results of the research carried out make it possible to identify a certain pattern, which manifests itself in the timing of fundamental and applied scientific research. Most often, fundamental research is ahead of applied research, which affects the terms of commercialization, which can be carried out only some time after the completion of fundamental research. In some cases, society even exerts an inhibitory effect on the process of carrying out fundamental scientific developments to create practical opportunities for the application of fundamental scientific developments.
- ДокументPostulates of the mechanism of commercialization of innovative technologies(2022) Kobielieva, A. V.It is proved that the mechanism of commercialization of the results of innovation projects is a sequence of interrelated stages of transformation of the results of intellectual activity into intellectual capital and their promotion on the innovation market. The process of commercialization of an innovative product is a key stage of innovative activity, as a result of which the developer (or owner) of the innovative product recovers costs and receives a profit from its activity.
- ДокументResearch of forms and methods of commercialization of intellectual property objects(2022) Kobielieva, A. V.; Pererva, P. G.The article provides a scientific substantiation of the methodological foundations of modeling the process of specialization of intellectual technologies, development based on basic models for different conditions of their use, formulation of proposals for the organization of specialization of technologies at industrial enterprises. It is proved that commercialization of intellectual property is one of the most important tasks of innovation activity. It is substantiated that it is through the processes of commercialization that intellectual and innovative technologies enter the market. The introduction of intellectual property objects into economic circulation can be carried out by various methods and forms, which differ significantly from each other. The main factors that affect the speed, efficiency and time of commercialization of innovations are the costs of their creation and profits from their use. These factors have the greatest influence on the choice of the form and method of commercialization of intellectual property objects by the enterprise-developer. The authors prove that the main factor influencing the choice of the form and method of commercialization of intellectual property is the resource provision of an industrial enterprise. It depends on this whether it is expedient for an enterprise to introduce the results of innovative activity into economic circulation independently, or with the participation of another enterprise, or to completely outsource this process to intellectual outsourcing. It should be noted that each method has its advantages and disadvantages, which are mainly manifested for profit received, commercialization costs and the amount of responsibility for the implementation of this process. In further researches, it is necessary to compare the forms and methods of commercialization of intellectual property objects with the state of modern industrial enterprises and to explore the potential possibilities of their use.
- ДокументSmart technology commercialization potential(Національний технічний університет "Харківський політехнічний інститут", 2023) Kobielieva, A. V.It is proved that the commercialization of intellectual property objects is the benefit from their introduction into economic circulation both within the enterprise and beyond.
- ДокументStudy of the prerequisites for effective commercialization of intelligence technologies(2023) Kobielieva, A. V.It has been proven that the strategy of commercialization of the results of innovative activity is an integral component of innovative development and the general business strategy of science-intensive enterprises, which contributes to the growth and ensuring the competitiveness of products on the market. Prospective and current plans for the commercialization of the results of innovative activities based on the overall business strategy are developed in accordance with the company's goals and existing priorities regarding intellectual property and must take into account certain prerequisites that can and should ensure the industrial enterprise's effective commercialization of innovative products.
- ДокументTheoretical and methodological essence of innovative technology(2021) Nagy, Szabolcs; Kobielieva, A. V.The theoretical and methodological substantiation of the essence of innovative technology is the most important factor in the global development of the economy, the modern understanding of its content as an economical category, the basis of innovation. The analysis of the scientific definitions of "technology" made it possible to identify two main areas that form the content of this definition: the presentation of technology as a certain set of techniques and methods for preparing, organizing, and implementing production processes. This approach fully reflects the logic of the industrial economy; the presentation of technology as a system factor of production based on knowledge, skills, and abilities. This is a more modern concept of understanding technology, which leads to an innovative development area.