Військовий інститут танкових військ НТУ "ХПІ"
Постійне посилання на фонд
Серпухов Олександр Васильович
1. Факультет озброєння і військової техніки;
2. Факультет радіаційного, хімічного, біологічного захисту та екологічної безпеки;
3. Кафедра фізичного виховання спеціальної фізичної підготовки і спорту;
4. Кафедра військової підготовки офіцерів запасу;
5. Батальйон забезпечення навчального процесу.
Перегляд Військовий інститут танкових військ НТУ "ХПІ" за Назва
Зараз показуємо 1 - 20 з 373
Результатів на сторінці
- ДокументAnalysis of possibilities of providing of necessary exactness of measuring of spatial coordinates of air objects in the radio-location station of accompaniment with phase aerial by a grate(Національний технічний університет "Харківський політехнічний інститут", 2020) Kuznietsov, O.; Kolomiitsev, О.; Kiyko, A.; Kovalchuk, А.; Sadovyi, K.Modern Phased-Array Antenna (PAA) radars are an effective mean of aerial reconnaissance and provide radar information on aerial objects in a complex environment. The subject of the article is the influence of the inhomogeneities of the troposphere and the earth’s surface on the decrease in the accuracy of measurement of angular coordinates and altitude of air objects in radars with PAA. The purpose of the article is to numerically estimate the possible values of the root mean square error of measuring the angular coordinates and the height of air objects due to the influence of fluctuations of the phase edge of the radar wave. Task: analysis of possible mechanisms of origin and statistical characteristics of correlated phase fluctuations of a radio signal for a model of a signal with random amplitude and initial phase. Methods used: methods of probability theory and mathematical statistics. The following results were obtained. The estimation technique is developed and possible values of the mean-square errors of measurement of angular coordinates and altitude of air objects are obtained, which are caused by the influence of radar signal phase wave front fluctuations for the three-coordinate PAA radar of centimeter range. The above calculation method allows to carry out the numerical estimation of errors of measurement of angular coordinates and object height. Conclusions. This technique can be practically used in assessing the effect of real conditions of propagation and reflection of radar signal on the reduction of the capabilities of modern radars with PAA to perform tasks on purpose.
- ДокументAnalysis of the possibility of using batteries of the latest technologies on samples of armored weapons and military equipment(Національний технічний університет "Харківський політехнічний інститут", 2021) Andrieiev, Volodymyr; Chornobai, Valentyn; Babkin, Yuri ; Taran, Olha; Kot, Vladimir; Anenkova, OlenaThe subject matter of the article is mass and dimensional characteristics of batteries, their design, electrical, operational parameters and energy capabilities. The goal of the study is the possibility of using maintenance-free batteries on samples of armored weapons and military equipment. The tasks to be solved are: to analyze the existing technologies for the batteries production, their advantages and disadvantages given the peculiarities of the operation of military equipment and the main technical characteristics of the batteries; by statistical data processing to investigate the dependences of “starter” discharge modes and energy capabilities of the batteries manufactured by technologies of different generations; to investigate the possibilities of constructive implementation of power supply formation taking into account possible design changes in the engine starting system, ensuring the necessary charge stability and compensation for exceeding the cost of gel and Absorbed in Glass Mat (AGM) batteries in comparison with the cost of the type 12ST85 ones. General scientific and special methods of scientific knowledge are used. The following results were obtained: The existing technologies of battery production, their advantages and disadvantages have been analyzed taking into account the peculiarities of the operation of military equipment and the main technical characteristics of batteries. The dependences of the “starter” discharge modes and the energy capabilities of batteries made by different technologies generations have been studied. Possibilities of constructive realization of power supply formation taking into account available constructive changes in the engine electric start system, providing the necessary charge stability and compensation for excess cost of gel and AGM batteries compared to the cost of batteries type 12ST85 have been investigated. Conclusions. Using at the samples of armored vehicles and military equipment batteries made by modern technology does not require fundamental structural changes in the electrical equipment of the machine. To meet the requirements of the standards for voltage parameters in the on-board armored weapons and military equipment networks, it is necessary to install an appropriate voltage relay regulator. The issue of exceeding the cost of gel and AGM batteries compared to the cost of type 12CT-85 ones can be compensated by the absence of costs for operating materials, maintenance personnel as well as the long service life of gel or AGM batteries compared to conventional lead-acid ones.
- ДокументAnalysis of the Sanitary Purification of Gas Emissions from Dust in the Lime Manufacture(Scientific Route, 2017) Pitak, Inna V.; Briankin, Serhii S.; Pitak, Oleg Ya.; Shaporev, Valery P.Experimental studies have been carried out to study the effect of the location of the blade vortex from the end of the flue (the flow outflow from the flue to the separation chamber) by the value Vϕmax and the determination of the optimum cross section where Vϕmax is reached, and also the study of the influence of structural changes on the purification efficiency. The dependence of this swirler on the value of the tangential velocity of the gas flow at its exit from the separator is established. The cross-sections of the flue duct in which, after the swirler, the maximum values Vϕ, Vr are reached, the features of the dust-gas flow in the studied sections are considered. Based on the studies of the hydrodynamic situation during the flow of a rotating flow in the flue after the swirler, the possibilities of agglomeration of dust particles in the investigated zones, as well as the destruction of NOx gas impurities, are analyzed. During the operation of the reconstructed vortex dust collector, qualitative indices are attained, which confirm the expediency of the conducted studies and the expediency of reconstructing the vortex apparatus. It is proved that the installation of the blade vortex enhances the purification efficiency of the dust-gas flow in a vortex dust collector and will allow for a comprehensive purification of the exhaust gases.
- ДокументApplication of oxide-metallic catalysts on valve metals for ecological catalysis(Технологический центр, 2017) Karakurkchi, A.; Sakhnenko, M.; Ved, M.; Galak, A.; Petrukhin, S.Запропоновано спосіб одержання оксидно-металевих каталізаторів методом одностадійного плазмово-електролітичного оксидування вентильних металів для знешкодження токсидів природного та техногенного походження. Обґрунтовано застосування оксидів мангану та кобальту як легуючих компонентів. Встановлено, що одержані оксидні покриви характеризуються високою каталітичною активністю в модельних реакціях конверсії токсичних компонентів, зокрема відпрацьованих газів двигунів внутрішнього згоряння.
- ДокументApplication of the correlation analysis mathematical apparatus for determination the lead–acid batteries management and status control minimum diagnosis(Національний технічний університет "Харківський політехнічний інститут", 2021) Makogon, Helen; Suchko, Roman; Moskalenko, Viktor; Kalinin, Igor; Burdin, Sergiy; Iksarytsia, ViktoriiaThe subject matter of the article is the lead–acid batteries carrier and management.The goal of the study is the development of a methodology for assessing the lead–acid batteries’ parameters and to provide recommendations for their long–term management and carrier in the army operation. The tasks to be solved are: on the basis of the lead–acid batteries operation experience to define a set of diagnostic parameters on which it is possible to draw a conclusion about the technical state of a battery and change of its electric, operational and design properties; to determine the correlations between the properties of the battery and make their assessment based on the established criteria; to build a diagnostic graph–model of causal relationships of a battery’s parameters in the form of a correlation galaxy; to justify the lead–acid batteries carrier and management minimum diagnosis which can be carried out during their life cycle management та status control under the lack of time. General scientific and special methods of scientific knowledge are used. The following results were obtained: The set of diagnostic parameters to assess the battery technical state was determinated. Statistical data processing using the mathematical apparatus of correlation analysis was done. The diagnostic graph model of a lead–acid battery in the form of a correlation galaxy was constructed. The lead–acid batteries carrier and management minimum diagnosis during the life cycle was determined. Conclusions. Analysis of the experience of the lead–acid batteries operation determines a set of diagnostic parameters, which can be used to draw a conclusion about the technical state of a battery and change of its electric,operational and design properties. As generalized diagnostic parameters of the battery technical state can be considered the State of Health and the State of charge. Statistical data processing using the mathematical apparatus of correlation analysis allows to determine the causal and dependencies between the battery’s parameters and make their assessment based on the established criteria. Presentation of generalized results in the form of a correlation galaxy makes it possible to build a diagnostic graph–model of battery in the form of a correlation galaxy. Control of the SoC and SoH of the lead–acid battery will ensure the monitoring of the remaining charge, as well as the issuance of a warning about the need to replace the battery. A promising direction in the development of battery operation can be considered the development of battery–powered trackers – software and hardware devices capable of caring for battery care and battery management.
- ДокументApplication probabilistic economic mathematical models for optimization planning of an irreducible stock and improving the efficiency of logistics supply management of the state defence forces without redusingthe level of reliability(Національний технічний університет "Харківський політехнічний інститут", 2020) Sydorenko, Yevhen; Makogon, Helen; Korda, Mykyta; Isakov, Oleksandr; Babkin, Yuri; Kalinin, IgorThe subject matter of the article is the logistical support of the state defence forces.The goalof the study is the is the development of a probabilistic economic and mathematical model of logistics supply management for planning a non-reducing stock of the state defence forceslogistics supply. The tasks to be solved are: to formulate the task of determining the irreducible (reserve) of logistics supply stock size, to providethat the maximum possible value of its probability exhaustion within a certain period will not exceed the limiting value in terms of Wilson economic and mathematical model; by statistical processing of the state defence forces actions observation performingtheir assigned tasks to present the task of determining the optimal non-reducing stock by type of logistics cost without to reducing the level of reliability as a task to test multi-alternative statistical hypotheses; on the basis of solving the problemof continuous linear programming to determine the optimal non-reducible stock according to the nature of expenditures in order to improve the logistics supply management of the state defence forces. General scientific and special methods of scientific knowledge are used. The following resultswere obtained: Loses of the logistics supply stocks the defensestate forces performing their assigned tasks within a certain period of time as a normally distributed random variable with a mathematical expectation and standard deviation calculated from the results of statistical data processing. The problem of determining the optimal irreducible stock by types of loses of the logistics supplywithout reducing the level of reliability is formulated as a problem ofmulti-alternative statistical hypotheses testing and solved as a problem of continuous linear programming. Conclusions. It was determinedthe size of the non-reducing (reserve) stock of logistics supply of state defense units when performing their assigned tasks, provided that the maximum possible value of the probability of its exhaustion during a certain period does not exceed the limit value should be formulated in terms of Wilson economic-mathematical model. The assumption that the expenditure of the logistics supply stocks means when performing the assigned tasks by the state defense forces is a random variable subject to the normal distribution law make it possible to use the well-known theory of probability apparatus and many-alternative statistical hypotheses testing and make calculations based on the existing statistical sampling data. Statistical processing of data obtained during state defense forces preforming assigned tasks allows you to obtain initial data and calculate the predicted optimal probabilities of the logistics supply loses distribution in accordance with current, average, overhaul and irrecoverable losses.
- ДокументThe assessment of radiation hazardous areas considering the spectral analysis of the neutron component(Національний технічний університет "Харківський політехнічний інститут", 2019) Cherniavskiy, I. Y.; Vinnikov, V. A.
- ДокументCobalt and manganese oxide catalytic systems on valve metals in ecotechnologies(Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design, 2017) Karakurkchi, A. V.; Sakhnenko, M. D.; Ved, M. V.; Gorohivskiy, A. S.; Galak, O.; Menshov, S.; Matykin, O.The paper discusses the preparation of cobalt and manganese oxide catalytic systems on valve metals (aluminum and titanium alloys) for eco-technologies. Oxide catalysts with d-metals based on aluminum are widely used for reduce the toxic gases emission from internal combustion engines. Catalysts based on Titania doped with transition metal oxides are also widely used in the heterogeneous and especially photo-catalysis. The higher catalytic properties in this case are demonstrated by the nano-structured oxide systems with developed surface both on aluminum and titanium alloys. From the point of view of the application convenience, better technological forms of a catalyst are the thin-film oxide coatings, formed directly on the metal substrate by the method of plasma-electrolytic oxidizing. It is considered the features of the conversion coatings formation on aluminum and titanium alloys by plasma electrolytic oxidation in alkaline electrolytes. The effect both the concentration and ratio of the electrolyte components and processing conditions on the composition and the morphology of the surface layers is studied. The difference in the plasma oxidation parameters of aluminum and titanium alloys is attributed with the various specific electric resistance of matrix metal as well as the alloying elements oxides. The oxides’ composition influence on the surface relief and their properties is investigated. The factors influenced on the catalytic properties of single and mixed oxide systems are established and the prospects for their use in technology of neutralization of toxic substances are discussed.
- ДокументComposition and morphology of Fe-Co-Mo electrolytic alloys(Інститут хімії поверхні ім. О. О. Чуйка, 2016) Sachanova, Yu. I.; Yermolenko, I. Yu.; Sakhnenko, N. D.; Ved, M. V.
- ДокументCorrosion properties of galvanic Fe–Mo(W), Fe–Mo–W coatings(Науково-технологічний комплекс "Інститут монокристалів", 2019) Ved, M. V.; Sakhnenko, N. D.; Karakurkchi, A. V.; Pershina, K. D.; Yermolenko, I. Yu.The methods of analysis of polarization dependences, the electrode impedance spectroscopy and gravimetry were used for the investigation of the corrosion properties of galvanic binary Fe–Mo(W) and ternary Fe–Mo–W coatings in the media of a different acidity. It was shown that the corrosion rate of Fe–Mo–W and Fe–Mo(W) alloys is decreased with an increase in the pH of the solutions and with the enrichment of the alloys by doping refractory components. The dependence of the control of corrosion process on the composition of electrolytic alloys has been specified. It was established that the corrosion resistance of binary alloys is 1.1 to 1.5 orders of magnitude higher in comparison with the parameters of substrate materials, in particular the mild steel. The corrosion resistance indices for the coatings applied using the ternary Fe–Mo–W alloys substantially prevail over those for mild steel, individual metals and binary Fe–Mo and Fe–W coatings. The corrosion resistance of Fe–Mo–W system is equal to 8300 Ohm·cm² and it is conditioned by the formation of the two-component layer film consisting of molybdenum oxides and tungsten oxides. Using the data of gravimetric investigations we constructed the diagrams "the corrosion depth index kh, mm/year – the composition" for the Fe–Mo–W system that allow us to define the metal content ratio for Fe–Mo(W), Fe–Mo–W alloys in order to provide an appropriate corrosion resistance depending on service conditions.
- ДокументDetermining features of application of functional electrochemical coatings in technologies of surface treatment(Технологический центр, 2019) Karakurkchi, A.; Sakhnenko, M.; Ved, M.; Yermolenko, I. Yu.; Pavlenko, S.; Yevsieiev, V.; Pavlov, Y.; Yemanov, V.Approaches to the use of electrochemical coatings in surface treatment technologies are analyzed. It is shown that directed surface modification allows expanding the functional properties of the treated material, in particular, increasing the strength, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, catalytic activity. The method for treating non-alloy steel and cast irons by forming thin-film coatings of ternary alloys of iron and cobalt with molybdenum and tungsten is proposed. It is shown that the incorporation of refractory metals up to 37 at. % into the surface layer leads to a change in the phase structure of the coating. This is found to provide an increase in wear resistance by 40 %, microhardness by 2.5–3.5 times, as well as a decrease in friction coefficient by 3–4 times in comparison with the substrate material. The resulting materials can be used for hardening and protection of surfaces in various industries. To modify the surface of piston silumins, it is proposed to use the method of plasma electrolytic oxidizing with the formation of ceramic-like coatings. It is shown that in the galvanostatic mode, from alkaline electrolyte solutions containing manganese and cobalt salts, it is possible to obtain uniform, dense, highly adhesive to the base metal, oxide coatings, doped with catalytic components whose content varies within 25–35 at. %. It is shown that the morphology and phase structure of the surface layers changes with the incorporation of dopant metals. The formed coatings have a high degree of surface development, which is a prerequisite for enhancing their functional properties. The proposed approach is used to modify the surface of the KamAZ-740 piston. It is found that the use of ceramic-like coatings of the engine piston leads to a decrease in hourly fuel consumption and amount of toxic substances with exhaust gases, which makes them promising for use in in-cylinder catalysis.
- ДокументThe dynamic analysis of the state defense forces group logistics support system using of the queuing model(Національний технічний університет "Харківський політехнічний інститут", 2020) Sydorenko, Yevhen; Makogon, Helen; Isakov, Oleksandr; Korda, Mykyta; Mosiychuk, Mykhaylo; Klimov, AlexejA model of queuing is proposed to describe the logistics support process for the state defense forces group. In the model, the transitions of the sample of weapons from one state to another are carried out with intensities, μ or λ dependіs on the influence of the external environment and management. Within the framework of the proposed model, a differential equations system is obtaineddescribes the average numbers of weapons samplesin different states during their operation in the army. The obtained differential system solution corresponding the model is a quantitative estimate of the required number of weapons needed to ensure a given level of combat readiness and serviceability of state defense forcestroops, as well as optimal management of procurement, repair and modernization of weapons over certain time.
- ДокументEffect of doping metals on the structure of PEO coatings on Ti(Publishing House SME "Burlaka", 2017) Karakurkchi, A. V.; Sakhnenko, N. D.; Ved, M. V.; Mayba, M. V.
- ДокументEffect of Doping Metals on the Structure of PEO Coatings on Titanium(2018) Sakhnenko, N. D.; Ved, M. V.; Karakurkchi, A. V.The structure and properties of the oxide films formed on titanium alloys by means of plasma-electrolytic oxidizing in alkali electrolytes based on pyrophosphates, borates, or acetates of alkali metals with the addition of dopants’ oxides or oxoanions of varying composition have been studied. Anodic polarization in the spark discharge (microarc) mode at application of interelectrode potential 90 to 160V has been used to obtain mixed-oxide systems TiOₓ·WOᵧ, TiOₓ ·MoOᵧ, TiOₓ ·ZrO₂, and TiOₓ ·V₂O₅. The possibility to obtain the oxide layers containing the alloying elements by the modification of the composition of electrolytes has been stated. The chemical and phase composition as well as the topography, the microstructure, and the grain size of the formed layers depend on the applied current, interelectrode voltage, and the layer chemical composition. The effect of formed films composition on the resistance of titanium to corrosion has been discussed. Catalytic activity of mixed-oxide systems was determined in the model reaction of methyl orange dye MO photodestruction.
- ДокументEffect of Electrodeposition Parameters on the Composition and Surface Topography of Nanostructured Coatings by Tungsten with Iron and Cobalt(Institute of Combustion Problems, Kazakhstan, 2020) Yar-Mukhamedova, G. Sh.; Ved, M. V.; Yermolenko, I. Yu.; Sakhnenko, N. D.; Karakurkchi, A. V.; Kemelzhanova, A.The electrodeposition of binary and ternary coatings Fe-W and Fe-Co-W from mono ligand citrate electrolyte has been investigated. The Fe-Co-W coatings were formed from electrolytes, which composition differs in the ratio of the concentrations of the alloying components and the ligand content. The investigation results indicate a competitive reduction of iron, cobalt and tungsten, the nature of which depends both on the ratio of electrolyte components, and electrolysis parameters. The effect of both current density amplitude and pulse on off time on quality, composition and surface morphology of the galvanic alloys was determined. Coatings deposited on a direct current with a density of more than 6.5 A/dm², crack and peel off from the substrate due to the inclusion of Fe (III) compounds containing hydroxide anions. The use of non-stationary electrolysis allows us to extend the working range of current density to 8.0 A/dm² and form electrolytic coatings of sufficient quality with significant current efficiency and the content of the refractory component. The presence of the Co₇W₆, Fe₇W₆, α-Fe, and Fe3C phases detected in the Fe-Co-W deposits reflects the competition between the alloying metals reducing from hetero-nuclear complexes. The surface of binary and ternary coatings is characterized by the presence of spherical agglomerates and is more developed in comparison with steel substrate. The parameters Ra and Rq for electrolytic alloy Fe-W are of 0.1, for Fe-Co-W are 0.3, which exceeds the performance of a polished steel substrate (Ra = 0.007 and Rq = 0.010). These properties prospect such alloys as a multifunctional layer are associated with structural features, surface morphology, and phase composition.
- ДокументThe effect of the electrolysis regime on the composition and morphology of Fe–Co–Mo(W) coatings(Publishing House SME "Burlaka", 2017) Yermolenko, I. Yu.; Ved, M. V.; Sakhnenko, N. D.; Karakurkchi, A. V.
- ДокументThe electrochemical behavior of Fe³⁺ – WO₄²⁻ – Cit³⁻ and Fe³⁺ – MoO₄²⁻ – WO₄²⁻ – Cit³ systems(Украинский государственный химико-технологический университет, 2017) Yermolenko, I. Yu.; Ved, M. V.; Karakurkchi, A. V.; Sakhnenko, N. D.; Kolupayeva, Z. I.The kinetic parameters of electrochemical behavior of tungsten at the deposition of Fe–W and Fe–Mo–W alloys were determined using linear voltammetry and analyzing polarization relationships. In the presence of citrate ions the cathode process was shown to proceed with the participation of [FeHCitWO₄]⁻ clusters. An optimal concentration ratio of the components in electrolyte required for the Fe—W alloy deposition was defined as c(Fe³⁺):c(Cit³⁻):c(WO₄²⁻) = 1:1.5:0.3. The deviation from this ratio by an increase in the concentration of tungstate ions results in the formation of dimer forms W₂O₇²⁻ and [FeW₂O₇HCit]⁻ clusters; as a result the concentration of electrode active particles [FeWO₄HCit]⁻ diminishes and the cathode process is inhibited. A peculiar feature of the formation of electrolytic alloy Fe–Mo–W is a competitive reduction of molybdates and tungstates. Based on the analysis of the kinetic parameters and characteristic criteria of electrochemical reactions, we proposed the mechanism for the co-deposition of alloy containing iron with molybdenum and tungsten; this mechanism is a sequence of coupled reactions of irreversible reduction of intermediates with slow charge transfer stage and previous chemical step of the ligands release. The data of X-ray phase analysis show that the binary alloys Fe–W are solid solutions of tungsten in iron and ternary alloys Fe-Mo- W are X-ray amorphous.
- ДокументElectrochemical deposition of Fe–Mo–W alloy coatings from citrate electrolyte(Allerton Press, 2016) Karakurkchi, A. V.; Ved, M. V.; Yermolenko, I. Yu.; Sakhnenko, N. D.Peculiarities of the electrochemical deposition of Fe–Mo–W coatings from citrate electrolyte containing iron (III) on the substrates of mild steel and gray cast iron are investigated. The effect of the salt concentration of alloying components and electrolysis modes on the quality, composition, and properties of the alloys is determined. It is shown that the alloys formed via nonstationary electrolysis exhibit a more uniform surface and lower content of impurities. The improved physical and mechanical properties as well as corrosion resistance of Fe–Mo–W coatings in comparison with the base metal can be considered as promising technologies for surface hardening and repair of worn items.
- ДокументElectrodeposition of iron-molybdenum coatings from citrate electrolyte(Pleiades Publishing, 2014) Ved, M. V.; Sakhnenko, N. D.; Karakurkchi, A. V.; Zyubanova, S. I.Specifi c features of the electrodeposition of iron–molybdenum coatings from a citrate electrolyte based on iron(III) sulfate and sodium molybdate in dc and unipolar pulsed modes were studied. It was demonstrated that bright compact coatings with varied content of molybdenum can be produced by varying the relative concentrations of salts of the alloy-forming components and the solution pH. The current density ranges providing the high efficiency of the galvanostastic electrolysis were determined and it was shown that using the pulsed mode makes smaller the amount of nonmetallic impurities in a coating, diminishes its roughness and leads to formation of surface layers with a more uniform composition, The iron–molybdenum coatings exhibit a high corrosion resistance in corrosive media and physicomechanical properties improved as compared with the base metal, which makes it possible to recommend these coatings for protection from corrosive-mechanical disintegration and restoration of the surface of worn articles.
- ДокументElectrodeposition of iron-molybdenum-tungsten coatings from citrate electrolytes(Pleiades Publishing, 2015) Karakurkchi, A. V.; Ved, M. V.; Sakhnenko, N. D.; Yermolenko, I. Yu.Specific features of the electrodeposition of iron–molybdenum–tungsten coatings from citrate electrolytes based on iron(III) sulfate in the dc mode and with a unipolar pulsed current were studied. It was shown that varying the relative concentrations of salts of alloy-forming metals and the solution pH makes it possible to obtain lustrous compact coatings with low porosity and various contents of high-melting components. The effect of temperature on the coating composition and current efficiency was examined. The current density ranges providing high electrolysis efficiency were found and it was demonstrated that using a pulsed current favors formation of more compositionally homogeneous surface layers at a smaller amount of adsorbed nonmetallic impurities in the coatings. The iron–molybdenum–tungsten coatings are X-ray-amorphous and have better physicomechanical properties and corrosion resistance as compared with the base, which makes it possible to recommend these coatings for application in techniques for surface reinforcement and restoration of worn-out articles.